Process of Acne scar removal can be difficult sometimes, acne is getting very common now a days. It is skin infection which is caused by bacteria and leads to pimples. Acne also arise when our skin pores gets clogged with excess oil and dead skin cells. Acne leads to several skin problems like blackheads, whiteheads and pimples, our face, chest, back, shoulder, upper back and forehead is the most common part where it arises. However it affects the people of all ages but it is most common in teenagers. Most of the time acne laves a scar on the skin, but acne can be treated if you start the treatment earlier. Today we are going to share some tips on acne scar removal.
Symptoms of Acne
Signs and symptoms of acne depend on the condition of the acne that how worse it is.
• Puss filled pimples
• Pus filled lumps under the layer of the skin.
Common Places of Acne
Acne on Face: Almost every teen deals with the issue of acne on his face at some point of time. Condition of the acne and how you treat it determines that how long it will be a problem. But there are some gentle methods by using which you can treat acne faster.
• Cleanse your skin at least once/twice a day.
• Always keep your skin moisturized to keep your skin pores open.
• Don’t try strong Acne skin care products on your face.
• Don’t try to dry out your skin to treat acne, as it can worsen the condition.
Acne on Back: Their are some other places that are very common to acne, our back is one of them. Genes and hormonal fluctuations are common causes of back acne. Back acne sometime known as bacne which can be truly troublesome. When someone have acne on his back or chest, it is a sign that your acne condition is severe. Our body creates an oily substance called sebium. When dead skin cells, bacteria and sebium clog the hair follicles break them down which leads to acne.
Some Measures To Reduce Back Acne
• Avoid medicines that contains androgen and lithium.
• Don’t put excess pressure on your back.
• Don’t use oil based skin care products too much.
Acne Around Mouth: Acne near/around mouth refers to the whitehead, blackhead and cystic spots that usually appear on the chin, mouth edges or under your nose. Acne around your mouth can be very mild and painful if not treated earlier. Acne around your mouth appears when our skin pores gets clogged with bacteria, excess oil, dead skin cells or dirt.
Some Measures to Treat Acne around Mouth
• Avoid greasy and oil food
• Eat healthy and balanced diet.
• Cleanse your skin regularly.
Causes of Acne
• When our skin pores gets clogged with excess oil and dead skin cells.
• High Androgen levels
• Excess emotional stress
• Hormonal changes
• Medicines that contain lithium and androgen
How To Prevent Acne
- Keep Your Face Clean: Cleaning your face regularly is very essential as it helps to remove the impurities, excess oil and dead skin cells which leads to clogged pores. Wash your face 2 times a day with some warm water and pat it dry with cotton cloth.
- Keep Your Face Moisturized: It is very important to moisturize your skin regularly. If you are using any acne related products then it is mandatory to use moisturizer as of the acne products makes our skin dry. Always choose the moisturizer which suits your skin type.
- Limiting Your Makeup: It is not recommended to use makeup all the time, as it can harm our skin. Avoid using makeup when you are on break, but if you use it then don’t forget to wash it off before going to bed. Always choose the makeup which is labeled as “noncomedogenic” which means it does not cause acne.
- Keep Your Hands Off Your Face: By touching your face too often with your hands, you increase the chances of spreading the bacteria. Avoid popping the pimples with your fingers as it can lead to infection.
- Eat Healthy and Balanced Diet: You should not consume the foods that are highly processed in sugar as it triggers the acne. Avoid eating oily and greasy foods and replace it with fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Exercise: Daily exercise is very beneficial for our health as it helps to keep our body healthy and also our skin. Always have a bath after the exercise to wash away the sweat and germs.
Home Remedies for Acne Scar Removal
Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera gel is one of the best method for acne scar removal, it is rich in various Vitamins which helps to heal skin damage and fading away scars, it is widely known for its skin healing properties. Aloe Vera is a natural moisturizer that helps to make your skin healthier and softer and also improves the glow of your skin. Fresh Aloe Vera gel helps to fight against the acne and also fade acne scars.
How to Use:
• Apply freshly extracted Aloe Vera on the affected area.
• Let is stay on the skin for 20 – 30 minutes, then wash your face.
• Use it daily for fir better results.
You Might Also Like: Best Anti-Inflammation Foods
Coconut Oil: Coconut oil can also be used for acne scar removal, it is also a natural moisturizer which comes with healing properties. Coconut oil contains Vitamins and essential fatty acids which help to improve the health of our skin and also improve the skin glow. Due to healing properties it helps to fade away the acne scar.
How to Use
• Apply some organic virgin coconut oil directly on the affected area.
• Message it gently with your finger tips.
• Let you skin soak the oil, no need to wash your face as it contains the Vitamins.
You Might Also Like: How To Boost Libido
Cucumber: Cucumber is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin A and magnesium that are very good for our skin, it is also super hydrating. Cucumber also helps to fade the acne scar.
How To Use
• Cut a cucumber into slices, put a slice on the affected area.
• Let it stay for 20 – 30 minutes, and then wash your face.
• Repeat this method daily for better results.
You Might Also Like: Natural Skin Care
Potato Juice: Potatoes are rich in Vitamin and minerals which improves our skin health, it also has healing properties which helps in acne scar removal. Potato juice helps to fight acne and fade away the acne scar.
How To Use:
• Cut a potato into slices and put the slice on the affected area.
• Let it stay for 10 – 15 minutes, then wash it off with some warm water.
• Use this once a day for better results.
You Might Also Like: How To Treat Anti-aging
Honey: Honey can also be used for acne scar removal, it is a natural moisturizer which also helps yo remove the acne scars. Use only raw organic honey to treat acne scars.
How To Use:
• Apply some organic honey on the acne scars.
• Let is stay on your skin for some time.
You light Also Like: Best Foods For Energy