Remedies To Get Glowing Skin
Cleansing: Cleansing is very important to keep your skin glowing. We need to cleanse our skin regularly in order to maintain the Glowing Skin. Cleansing regularly helps to keep our skin soft and does not our pores to be clogged by dirt or oil. You an use rose water as an cleanser dip a cotton in rose water and cleanse your face with it in morning as well as in night.
Exfoliation: Exfoliating your skin also helps to achieve Glowing Skin, due to the dead skin cells present our skin our skin looks dull, exfoliation helps to remove the dead skin cells from our skin. So exfoliation is essential to keep your skin glowing. Your can use oatmeal for exfoliation.
• Now add two tablespoon of plain yogurt and 1 tablespoon of honey and mix it well to make a paste
• Use this paste on your face and massage it in circular motion to remove the dead skin cells from your skin.
• Let it stay for for 10 – 20 minutes.
• Now wash it off with some water and apply some moisturizer.
As most of the people know lemon can be used for several purposes. One of them is to keep our skin glowing. Lemon helps to remove the dead skin cells due to its natural bleaching properties. Lemon is rich in Vitamin C which also helps to lighten the spots on our face.
• Let it stay for 5 – 10 minutes then wash it off with lukewarm water.
• Apply this paste on your skin untill it dries, then wash it off with some lukewarm water.
• Use this at least twice a week for better results.
• Massage your skin for 10 – 20 minutes so that it can penetrate deep into your skin.
• After massaging wash your wash with lukewarm water.
• Dip a cotton ball in rose water and geltly apply it on your face.
• Let it stay for 10 – 15 minutes.