Getting adequate amount of sunlight is essential for our health, but excess exposure to sun can be harmful. Over exposure to sun can even cause suntan to our skin. When we notice our tanned skin, the question comes to our mind is How to Remove Tan. Most of the prefer’s to sunbath but on the other side it causes suntan too.. The common place for suntan is our face, due to suntan uneven skin tone can be easily seen on the body. However we can cover some of the parts of our body but still their are some parts which cannot be covered completely like our face.
Although excess sunlight causes suntan but it is a sign that our body is trying to protect it from UV (ultraviolet rays) . Although we can protect our skin from suntan by using sunscreen, but if you already tanned skin then there are certain remedies that can helps you to remove the suntan. Today we are going to share How To Remove Tan naturally at home.
How To Remove Tan Naturally
Exfoliation can be really helpful for our skin as it helps to remove the suntan by exfoliating our skin and it also improves the skin glow, we need to use exfoliate our skin once in a week. Exfoliation helps to remove the dead skin cells and top layer of our skin which is tanned and uncover the new soft and supple skin. You can also exfoliate your skin by using home ingredients. If you have a sensitive skin then it is essential that you select your scrub carefully. For sensitive skin you can use gram flour and yogurt as a scrub.
• Make a paste by using 1 tablespoon of each gram flour and plain yogurt.
• Use this paste on the affected area, let it stay for 10 – 15 minutes.
• When it dries wash your face by gently massaging your face.
• Use this once or twice in a week for better results.
As most of the people know Aloe Vera is well known for its skin healing properties due to which it can also be sued to remove suntan. Aloe Vera helps in reducing the hyper pigmentation and also helps to lighten the suntanned skin. Due to its skin moisturizing properties it gives a natural glow to your skin.
• Take a leaf of Aloe Vera plant and squeeze out it gel, apply it on the affected area.
• Let it stay for 20 – 30 minutes then wash your face with plain water, use this method daily to remove the suntan.
Proper Sun Protection:
If your skin has already been sun tanned then you need to take good care of your skin. You need to stop going out in the sunlight without sunscreen as it can increase the damage to your skin. Although their are different types of sunscreen available you need to choose the right sunscreen which suits your skin.
Turmeric is very use home ingredient which can be used for several purposes, it can also be used for removing suntan. Although turmeric usually leaves yellow strain on the skin but it is an effective way to remove the suntan.
• Make a paste from 1 teaspoon each of turmeric powder and lemon juice.
• Use this paste on the affected area and let it stay for 8 – 10 minutes.
• Then wash it off with cold water, use this regularly once in a day for for better results.
Potato is a good source of Vitamin C that helps in skin lightening. Raw potato works as a natural bleaching agent and helps to remove the suntan.
• Cut a potato into pieces and rub the moist piece on the affected area.
• Repeat this method as many times as you can for better results
You Might Also Like: How To Get Glowing Skin Naturally